Show and Event Manager
Wages: Commissioned Based on Event Sales.
Work Hours: Primarily weekends
Location: Mid Atlantic Northern VA
Clark and Hopkins maker of artisan hot sauces and bloody mary mixes is looking to add a key team member as our brand ambassador for shows and public events. We are seeking a self-motivated out -going individual who thrives in an inclusive environment and values the contribution of all cultures. Our mission is bringing the world into your kitchen promoting the unique value of all cultures.
Our new team member will be responsible for identifying, staffing, attending and coordinating the logistics of shows and events throughout the year. This will include learning the stories, use, ingredients and conveying in an engaging manner with our consumers during the events. As the events grow the manager will hire, train and supervise additional staff to support the growing business.
Specific responsibilities Include:
- Purveying our story and products to the consumer
- Updating web site and social media on event attendance
- Scheduling events
- Transporting tent, product and promotional materials to events
- Operating Point of Purchase (square) software on phone
- Reporting results of show
- Planning required products to support events based on available budget
Transportation and a driver's license is required.
To apply, please send your resume and an introductory email to Don Hopkins email@example.com